Hardrace Suspension - Coilovers
Built with 32-way adjustablity, the Hardrace H-Spec range is perfect to take your vehicle to a new level, whether driving hard on the street or taking it to the track.
- 32 Way Adjustable Damping allows you to adjust your ride and performance to suit both the track and the street.
- Monotube High Pressure Design provides incredibly consistent performance in extreme conditions.
- Adjustable Lower Mounts and forged T6 6061 aluminium upper mounts provide safe, secure adjustment of ride height.
- High Performance & Ultra High Tensile Alloy Coilover Spring ensure a stable ride during high-speed cornering.
- T6 6061 Aluminium Collars and hardened rubber bushes for added stability and vibration dispersion.
The Hardrace H-S Spec range is built to provide the ultimate in tunable suspension performance. Perfect for a huge range of Australia's most popular performance cars, Hardrace H-S Spec coilovers combine racing-spec construction with adjustability that allows for optimised performance on both the track and the road.
With a spring rate of 10kg at the front and 8kg at the rear, these specially tuned spring / damper units allow you to extract every ounce of cornering power from your vehicle.