The PWR Water to Oil Heat Exchangers are very robust all aluminium construction units featuring complex tube & fin internal cores ideal when there is minimal space for a conventional oil cooler. Plumbed in between the cold side outlet of the radiator and inlet of the water pump, thick-wall extruded tubes carry the coolant flow, whilst the multiple pass baffle configuration within the shell guides the oil flow through a fine, yet robust turbulation fin in-between each tube. This innovative design provides maximum liquid to surface contact on both the coolant and oil passages, yet proves to be a high flowing unit to ensure minimal pressure drops in each of the fluid systems. The result is a very reliable high heat transfer oil cooler in a low pressure drop configuration made 100% in Australia from the finest materials and crafted by our passionate fabricators.
- Universal fitment for easy installation
- High heat transfer
- Low pressure drop
- Dash-10 ORB female ports for male adapters or flanged outlets depending on application
- Start of the art controlled atmosphere brazing process
- Pressure tested and guaranteed
- 1 Year manufactured warranty 100% Australian made
- 100% Australian made
- PWR can custom make to your requirements. Please let us know if you would like thermo fan mounts, fan shroud, temp switch bosses, in-tank auto cooler, external trans cooler mounts, ground welds, machined logo etching or any other custom configuration.
- 75 x 75 x 332mm
- Extruded Tube and Water Fin
- 7/8 UNF Fittings
This product will take 8 weeks to manufacture
- 1 x Universal Water to Oil Cooler